Project Manager - Marketing and Technology
Plus Three is a technology company, serving non-profit, advocacy, membership, and political organizations that provides a hosted technology platform for web management. Plus Three’s core product, ARCOS, supports content publishing, database management, email marketing, online fundraising, and real-time reporting. Plus Three is dedicated to providing solutions that promote online engagement and online fundraising that is easy to use for our clients.
As the Project Manager, you will scope, plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. You will work closely with members of the Client Services team as well as internal teams (Technology, product development, product marketing, business development, sales, support and services) to execute projects as well as have the responsibility of defining the project’s objectives and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Serve as the main point of contact with clients and internal teams on projects and direct and manage project development from project initiation to implementation
- Coordinate priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary resources to ensure completion of projects on schedule and according to specification
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers while also proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential issues, and devising contingency plans
- Track project milestones and deliverables, and conduct project post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Demonstrate an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and act independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of project management experience using PMP or Agile methodologies to manage Web Design, Marketing, IT or other business related projects
- Experience working in a content management system for web updates and experience in content QA for Web and marketing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, complete high-priority, quick-turn requests and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable interfacing with executive teams to gather requirements and elicit project feedback and possess the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with various other stakeholders
- Strong level of business knowledge in marketing disciplines (such as prospecting and acquisition, email marketing, marketing and communications, social outlets, advertising, SEO)
- Comfortable dealing with a high level of ambiguity and creating plans and contingencies to account for that ambiguity
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner, strong mediation skills to facilitate a constructive approach to dealing with conflict, and exceptional organization and communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degree
Get ready to work with a smart and highly entrepreneurial team who knows how to get things done. We are creative, innovative and everything we do is functional and beautiful for our clients. From building custom designs for customers, designing and developing innovative solutions for the web, and creating great user experience, we are a company who understands what it takes to be successful. We love our work, we respect individual ideas, and we give our team members to pursue areas of personal interest that is fulfilling.